Being successful in an interview and ultimately getting a job offer depends on many factors.
Obviously we can't promise that our advice, as interpreted and implemented by everyone, is going to achieve for everyone the kinds of results.
Getting a job offer may depend on any and all of the following reasons:
- presentation during the interview;
- assessed fit between the candidate and the employer;
- appropriate follow up before and after the interview;
- quality of job candidate references;
- possession of specific skills and past experiences;
- performance on psychometric and technical skill based tests;
- results of a background check;
- available information about the candidate's past performance including quality of resume, work portfolio, publications or other publicly available information;
- existence of a previous relationship between the job candidate to the employer, and comparative ability of the various candidates being considered for the position, among other factors.
After all, the boss's nephew may be applying!
Therefore, you recognize that there is no guarantee of any outcome by using this site.